Sixth Form Graduation Picnic 2020
Dear Graduates and Parents,
We are looking forward to seeing you all again tomorrow, July 29th for our Graduation Picnic. The picnic is an informal event where we will get to bid our graduates farewell as they begin a new chapter in their lives. The event will run from 4pm to 6pm. If the weather is bad we will contact you by text beforehand.
In line with current COVID-19 safety guidelines the following The following safety control measures should be followed during your time on the school campus.
- Please use Marsh Road entrance and park in car park beside the gym hall.
- Hand sanitising stations are located at the courtyard beside the dormitory building and tunnel to courtyard – please use on arrival.
- I know it’s been a while since we all were together but please no handshakes or hugs.
- Individual family picnic tables are distanced 2m apart with seating for five.
- If you wish to mingle please wear a face mask.
- There is no access to any internal part of the school.
- All picnic waste should be brought home.
We are looking forward to seeing you all!!