Drogheda Grammar School – Expression of Interest form
- Formal applications are not accepted before 1st October in the year prior to the proposed year of admission. E.g. applications to start first year in September 2022 will not be accepted before 1st October 2021.
- Please submit a separate expression of interest form for each child you are interested in applying for.
- You will be notified at the appropriate time when the formal admissions process begins. The school is not responsible for incorrect information provided on the form..
- Please note that the date of application is NOT taken into account at any stage in the admission procedures after 2025.
- By filling out this expression of interest form you are only ensuring we contact you at the appropriate time when admissions open.
- The formal admissions process is governed by the Admissions to schools Act (2018) and the school’s admissions policy (currently under review)