Expression of Interest Form
This form is for the following applicants
Parents wishing to express an interest on behalf their primary school-aged children starting secondary school in 2024 and subsequent years.
Parents wishing to express an interest in transferring their son/daughter to Drogheda Grammar School from another second level school.
Important Information – Please read before completing this form.
- Formal applications are not accepted before 1st October in the year prior to the proposed year of admission
- Please submit a separate expression of interest form for each child.
- You will be notified at the appropriate time when the formal admissions process begins. The school is not responsible for incorrect information provided on the form.
- Please ensure you provide an email address on this form that is checked regularly as the school will use this email address to contact when the application window is open.
- Please note that the date of application is NOT taken into account at any stage in the admission procedures after 2025.
- By filling out this expression of interest form you are only ensuring we contact you at the appropriate time when admissions open.
- The formal admissions process is governed by the Admissions to schools Act (2018) and the school’s admissions policy.
- Please ensure you indicate the correct year you wish to apply for.
- If you discover an error you will be required to resubmit your form. The school is not responsible for errors and cannot amend forms.