ANNUAL ADMISSION NOTICE FOR 2021/22
Copies of the school’s Drogheda Grammar School Admissions Policy and the Application Form for Admission for the 2021/22 school year are available as follows: –
- To download here: click on the link – Admissions Policy of Drogheda Grammar School 2020
- On request: By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Application Forms will only be available from October 5th to October 23rd.
Application and Decision Dates for admission to 1st Year for 2021/22
- The school will commence accepting applications for admission on: 5th October 2020
- The school will cease accepting applications for admission on: 23rd October 2020
- Applicants will be notified in writing of the decision on their application b:y 16th November 2020
- Applicants must confirm acceptance of an offer of admission by: Date set on letter of offer
Failure by an applicant to accept an offer by the offer letter date may result in the offer being withdrawn.
- The number of places being made available in the 2021/22 school year
The number of places being made available in 1st year is: 92
- The Number of places in 1st year for the 2021/22 school year which were offered and accepted before 1 February 2020
The number of places for 1st year that were offered and accepted prior to the coming into operation of section 62 of the Education (Admission to Schools) Act 2018 on 1 February 2020 is: N/A as process 1 not complete
- The breakdown of applications in the previous application year.
The total number of applications for admission received by the school for admission in 1st year in the 2020/21 school year was as follows:
- Number of places available: 90
- Number of applications received: 221
- Number of offers made and accepted under each criteria: Criteria 1 = 34 Criteria 2 = 56