ANNUAL ADMISSION NOTICE FOR 2022/23
Drogheda Grammar School Admissions Policy can be viewed by clicking this link Admissions Policy of Drogheda Grammar School 2020 and the Application Form for Admission for the 2022/23 school year will be available on the school website from October 1st 2021.
Note: Application Forms will only be available from October 1st to October 22nd inclusive.
Application and Decision Dates for admission to 1st Year for 2022/23
- The school will commence accepting applications for admission on: Friday 1st October 2021
- The school will cease accepting applications for admission on: Friday 22nd October 2021 at 4:00pm.
- Applicants will be notified in writing/email of the decision on their application by 12th November 2021
- Applicants must confirm acceptance of an offer of admission before the deadline date on your letter of offer.
- Failure by an applicant to accept an offer by the offer letter date may result in the offer being withdrawn.
The number of places being made available in the 2022/23 school year
The number of places being made available in 1st year is: 92
The number of places for 1st year that were offered and accepted prior to the coming into operation of section 62 of the Education (Admission to Schools) Act 2018 on 1 February 2020 is: 76
- The breakdown of applications in the previous application year.
The total number of applications for admission received by the school for admission in 1st year in the 2021/22 school year was as follows:
- Number of places available: 92
- Number of applications received: 213
Number of offers made and accepted under each criteria:
- Criteria 1 = 76
- Criteria 2 = 18